Sealing your pavers is the very best way to protect the investment you’ve made in your walks, patios, driveways, pool decks, retaining walls and other hardscapes. Since they are exposed to the elements, they require protection and regular maintenance to keep them looking beautiful for many years. Our high performance sealers create a protective finish that will restore the original depth of color, repel stains and deter surface deterioration. Just as you clean and polish your car periodically, your pavers and retaining wall block need the same care to keep them looking great. We want to tell you all about the benefits of sealing pavers.
Benefits of Sealing Pavers
Although it’s best to seal soon after installation, our professional cleaning, restoring and sealing process will also bring back the original luster to old, dirty and fading pavers. Sealing is the final step in a comprehensive process.
Benefits of Restoring and Sealing Pavers
- Inhibits weeds and grass in joints
- Reduces moss growth
- Deters ants and other insects
- Prevents loss of sand in joints
- Helps repel oil, grease, grime and stains
- Easier routine cleaning
- Enhances color, texture and brightness
- Resists the effects of harsh weather conditions
- Provides protection from salt damage
- Reduces surface deterioration and wear
- Reduces paver loosening and cracks
- Assures long lasting beauty and value
Choosing the Right Protector
All of our sealers offer the same reliable protection and durability. You can choose from several different looks. Some have added benefits such as joint stabilization or fungicides to resist moss, mildew and mold.
We save more than pavers!
The Paver Savers can also clean and protect poured concrete, natural paving stones, stairs and retaining walls.